Accredited FORMWORK & SCAFFOLDING TRAINING

Discussion in 'Scaffolding, Formwork & Support Work' started by MW Denton, Dec 2, 2010.

1. MW Denton

MW Denton New Member

We at Wiehahn (www.wiehahn.co.za), as a supplier of Formwork and Scaffolding are constantly on the search for way to make the industry safer, specifically concerning Formwork and Scaffolding.

The best training we have found thus far is from The Training Academy (www.thetrainingacademy.co.za).

Wiehahn and The Training Academy are working hard together to provide comprehensive and accredited training to members of our industry.

2. Neil Enslin

Neil Enslin Moderator

Denton,

Thank you for the information.

3. MW Denton

MW Denton New Member

Thank you for the site!

This is the future.

4. Neil Enslin

Neil Enslin Moderator

Hi Denton,

As a supplier of Form/Support work in the industry you can make this section of the forum your own. Just contact Gary Amstutz at our office for more information on how to go about doing it.

5. JW Burger

JW Burger New Member

Hi all

I just used the training academy for scaffold training in Durban. The service that we received from them was unique and the price for the instructor to fly down from Johannesburg was so competively priced that i could not get a local supplier with an acceptable quote & willingness to help.

I would recommend them to anybody anytime.:D

Thanx to Duane, Frik & Janine for their excelent service

6. linen55

linen55 New Member

Well these information are useful for me while working as a scaffolder and we should keep some important things in our mind Which are share on the above of the page.

7. Makeat

Makeat New Member

This page was helpful for me in scaffold training. I am new in scaffolding work there for i am looking for information about scaffolding business and here i found related material.It's really helpful for me to use different skills of scaffolding work which are good knowledge for me.