Fall Protection and Rescue

Discussion in 'Fall Protection' started by Henn.IM, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Henn.IM

Henn.IM New Member

Hi Guys,

Anyone know of a company that will provide fall arrest systems and then train the buyer in the use of the system as well as the rescue procedure to follow when there is an incident. We are currently contracting for a company that requires certification in this, our employees have working at heights certification already but that is not enough.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Regards

2. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

Hi Ivan

Not sure where you are, but Alpinist Safety Consultants are in Cape Town and supply FAE and provide training & certification.

Do not have their number, but Google will.

3. Neil Enslin

Neil Enslin Moderator

Dear Ivan,

PM(Private Message) me your email address and I'll will mail you the SAQA Unit Standard and registered service providers. All of them will be able to assist you.

Regards,

4. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

Neil

I think he wanted to know of a company that will provide(sell) fall arrest systems and then train the buyer in the use of the system.

5. Henn.IM

Henn.IM New Member

Hi

Thanks for the info. I am up in JHB but they do provide courses here as well so I just booked with them.

Regards

6. Neil Enslin

Neil Enslin Moderator

These service providers do sell and train the end-user on their equipment. Ivan also need training on rescue and recovery plans for his employees, which falls under the Fall Developer Course, for which there are a SAQA Unit Standard no: SAQA US ID 229994

Regards,

7. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

Great.

Thank you. I thought you misread the question.

Ciao!