Safety files on Special R2500 plus R150 for postage.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brian, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Brian

Brian Member

I find this Ama Zing.

Safety files on Special R2500 plus R150 for postage. :eek:

Boksburg, East Rand

Good day I am a Safety Officer living in Durban and I compile HSE files for your projects. Files would be mailed overnight.

Any Industries.
    Just a few of the topics covered. :D

1. Health and Safety plan :oops:

2. Fall protection plan

3. Environmental plan

4. Induction

5. Accidents, incidents

6. Toolbox topics

7. Method statements

8. Risk assessment. :rolleyes:

9. Safe working procedures, copy of act, PPE registers, appointments o_O

And many more.

It will be a complete file.

Nota Bene: How much of a professional HSE practitioner can this be and does it not degrade and cheapen the profession.Found this posted somewhere, would you take up this once in a life time not to be missed,special offer.my comments below.

Advertiser lives in Durban, but ad locality is identified as Boksburg in the East Rand.
    Where ever that is ? LOL.

Files can be completed and mailed overnight.
    All industries ? ? ? can be covered without having any particular knowledge experience or information about the industry for which the file may be prepared.
    All plans are done even the environmental without ever having to visit or see the site or area where the work or project will take place.
    Risk assessment. All done without ever having to visit the site.

Wow !!! this guy is brilliant,can I please have 3 files for my latest 14.3 million rand project in Knysna.One for my project or over 175.5 million in Abu Dahbi and one as a back up file or off the shelf file for any new contracts I may get.

Please note this is not me I live in Cape Town. :)

2. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

Brian

Frankly for R2500 I will create a copy of that file in no time, and e-mail it to you.
    The other guy is lots cheaper though (R850), but his files are not so nicely coloured and decorated with little hard hats and other piccies.
    Also lots of spelling mistakes - everything turns out red if you spell check it. I think he is from Russia, but also advertise in Mapoepalankal.

If Universities can make money from uneducated people, why not everybody?
    I personally love compiling files - I can write stories about aliens and spaceships and do a risk assessment on how to land safely on Mars without a fall protection plan.
    I can then create inspection forms for the Construction Vehicles and Toyota bakkies we can use exploring the moon for Helium 3, and best of all is my H&S plans have robotic safety reps doing inspections via skype every day.
    My fall protection plan is so industry specific, it even works in zero gravity.
    And you should really see my emergency plan. If the alarm goes off, put your head between your knees and kiss your ass good bye!

And I can actually get my files approved by a few companies right here in good ole Cape Town. No need to fly SpaceX.

The trick is in the headings. Not the content.

Oh, one problem I have is I cannot be the incident investigator. You see, I studied for 9 years to get a few degrees, and have 28 years experience, but what I need is a two day course in trace the roots and find the cause. Well, I simply told Eskom I am load shedding - no not that load - I mean it was not their turn to get the job done, I have other clients that do not have wet coal who really can do things properly.

PS: Boksburg is on the other side of the Boerewors Curtain, near the other B&B dorpies, Benoni, Brakpan. Believe it - is troo
    And if you have to collect it, there is an Amazing garden cottage to rent nearby for R3500 per month - sorry no lights - Eskom?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2014
    Brian likes this.
  3. Brian

Brian Member

Geez,

Are we the only two peeps on this forum, or are we in SpaceX.

Would be nice if others would take a few minutes to add topics and comment and offer opinions contributing to this great forum for all HSE practitioners.
    After all there are quite a number of active members viewing but none participating AT All not even getting serious or seeing the humorous side why ?

Please peeps Get involved, learn educate others nd have some fun.

It is called Net working

4. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

Perhaps we should talk about sex. I think people are getting tired of H&S.
    Or perhaps those who invented the new improved "Builders Only" regulations are ashamed of the huge mess they made and rather keep quiet?

5. Brian

Brian Member

Hi.

Not sure why because HSE is interesting and getting even more so especially with the new CR now being retarded to 2015,due to incompetence or is it lack of participation of persons who have the knowledge and know how.

But I thought sex was a bit like HSE as everything is always a bit messy.

6. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

Well, if you can call yourself a SHE Practitioner, sex does kind of fit in there.
    What would then call the girls? HE practitioners?

7. HSE, EHS , but wait what about Q, how many permutations do you get then?

8. Change Agent

Change Agent Guest

"how many permutations do you get then?"
    With 4 letters = 24
    With 3 Letters = 4
    With 49 numbers like in the lotto = 6,08 x 10 (to the power of) 62

:)

Where do you send a HS practitioners kids during the day?

A qresh!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014